Friday, April 24, 2009

WHERE'S MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER?




Did you know that you need to have a social security number before you can be covered by insurance under your daddy's plan? We learn something new everyday.  I am definitely going to need insurance as I have already gone to the ER, to the Dr office twice and have enough meds right now to show up papa Prill.
I've had fun meeting more people.  My Uncle Bob came from Portland to see Papa who is in the hospital.  I got a chance to meet him and my Great Aunt Patty.  Uncle Bob brought me some presents from my Aunt Sabrina and my cousins, Morgan, Malerie and Melissa, who they have dubbed MP3.  Now I have a dolly to join baby Stella.  Aunt Patty brought me a cow hand puppet.  She collects cows - I've never even seen a real cow.  Now that would be a picture - me and a cow.  Maybe I should go to Aunt Kate's dad's farm to see the cows.  My cousin, Elle, even shows cows.  I am sure I will have that to look forward to this summer.
Mommy is still not organized yet to take over this blog and let you know the real things that are happening in our household. I can tell you that  I do like to take walks in the stroller with the dogs in tow.  I also love to run around and investigate.  Freedom - what a wonderful feeling, but mommy & daddy need to keep a close watch on me.
I am learning so much and having fun in the Ide household.  I am so lucky and so loved.
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment