Sunday, April 12, 2009

SOME BUNNY LOVES YOU

  




HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE ! ! ! ! !


Grampa and Gramma Ide


Uncle Peter and Aunt Rebekah - I love all my puppets.


Great Uncle Dave brought me a beautiful lamb.


Aunt Diana and Uncle Ulysses - yes, my Aunt Diana is going to have a baby too and I will have another cousin.


Wow, what a wonderful holiday.  I went to visit my daddy's family in Kenosha.  Everyone was there - and we even had time for bubbles on the deck.  Then we were off to mommy's family - again, lots of people.  I met one of the nurses from the Filipino Medical Clinic too - Zarina joined our family for Easter dinner and stayed so I could see her again.  


Zarina and me

That bunny sure was busy - I had baskets all over - even Aunt Kate & Uncle Brad brought me a basket filled with bananas - I loved it because there were kids there - my cousins, Kyle, Cal, Ava and Elle all were fun to play with and to watch.  


Kyle, Cal, Ava, Elle and I 

 Next year I am sure I am going to get in on the egg hunt and follow the string.  I'm not big enough yet.  There was also this stupid lamb cake - I got the feeling that it was a big thing - but it sure didn't look like much.  

  
My daddy knows his numbers.  He guessed the number of jelly beans in the jar.

I am loving all the books that I am receiving, I am loving the dogs, I have a new pair of tennis shoes courtesy of daddy, I went to the park, I've walked with mommy and the hounds in my stroller and I am getting accustom to tights, socks and shoes.  We are still working on getting the food down pat, love the baths and I am doing so much better with sleeping.  Mommy tells people that I love to hide things - in the cushions, in my mouth, in the cupboards.  It is just so much fun to explore and see all that is new.  I am chattering more and mommy and daddy are working on getting some words in my vocabulary.  
Right now I am waiting for it to get warmer here - why do people live in this cold???  I need to get some warm clothes if they plan on keeping me in this climate - maybe we can vacation in the warm in the winter.  Well, I can hope can't I?
Love, Katrina

3 comments:

  1. Holidays in the Ide household will never be the same again....they are sooo much better with a little one in the family! It is so much fun to view things thru the eyes of a child. And now we get to do all the fun things like blowing bubbles,and playing with cute little toys. And we have been taking pictures non-stop! Whew! Who knew that one little girl from the other side of the world could win our hearts over with just one little smile? It deffinitely has been "love at first sight" for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina, our weather stinks all this cold - but once summer comes you will forget all about it and be so busy playing. We hope you have been having fun with all your new experiences we can't wait to hear more....Alyssa will be your pal, you'll see. Love you. Cousin Jeanine and the 3 monkeys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrina,
    Wasn't Easter so much fun? We got lots and lots of peeps! If you didn't get some we will share! The Easter Bunny brought us more than we needed but my Mom says that EB is like Santa he knows when we are good and rewards us for all of our "Super Goodness". Alyssa got a new movie about a puppet boy that's nose gets big when he lies (I hope that can't really happen) and I got a Scooby Doo movie - it's crazy! I got some hair gel and socks - and sis got socks too and conditioner for her hair because it is all tangly. I got a ORANGE frisbee and some baseball helmets too... your dad might have had them when he was a kid, I like to stack them up and sis likes to knock them down. Alyssa got some little puppy toys that are total choking hazzards - the Bunny should look at the age requirements a little better next year. We got lots of jelly beans and a huge Chocolate Easter Bunny that's ears are coming out of the top of the box - it is funny! We had fun going to see of Grandma's and Grandpa's and there was a lot of food - we never eat at parties because we are so busy. We did two Easter egg hunts - they are lots of fun - except Alyssa got into a fight with Colin - Alyssa won because she screams. Sometimes she is angry and we call her an Angry Munchkin. We hope you had as much fun as we did. We love you. Joey and Alyssa

    ReplyDelete