Friday, April 17, 2009

THERE IS SUN IN WISCONSIN


















1-Great toy, I can lounge & play         2 - Is this a Cubs jacket?        3 - Love my Piggy


 1 - Gramma & Me         2 - Reading the card from Uncle Smitty & Aunt Sharon


 My main man - Daddy              The red hat - gramma will take my picture each year in this.
Mommy has been getting me out for walks with the dogs.  At first I thought that this new place would never have any warmth, but now I can see that it may have possibilities.
This week, in addition to the walks, I met my Great Uncle Smitty and Great Aunt Sharon, then Mommy, Auntie Kate & my cousin Elle and I went to the Big Back Yard.  It was great.  I had fun running around and doing lots of things.  
I can hardly believe that I have been a US citizen for 3 weeks.  When do I get my stimulus check???  I also need to thank my cousin Jeanine for being the best sharer on this blog.  I love reading all you have to say and I can't wait to meet Joey (Bag of Donuts) and Alyssa (I love her clothes and if you notice I am donning some of them).  
I am hoping that Mommy or Daddy will write something for you to read soon.  I guess I take some getting use to - their schedule is thrown off with just making sure that I am happy - I AM!!!!  Love to all of you who are my new family and friends.  You are the best!!!  Katrina


2 comments:

  1. Oh little Katrina, you are such a happy child. I am enjoying seeing you and reading your thoughts. I know that gramma has taken pictures of your cousins with an artifact every year and it is so special to see that yours will be that pretty red hat. It is so hard to believe that you will eventually grow into it. How cool it will be to see you 15 years from now with that hat on! Keep the pictures and info coming. I love checking in on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cutie Patootie... We love to see all that you are doing. Today was cousin Joe's Big 4th Birthday Party - lion theme. We had a lion cake, lion cookies, a lion Pinata and lots and lots of orange things because Joe loves his orange. I stayed up all night making sure that everything was just perfect for his big day. All of Joeys Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles were there. We had lots of fun but Joes allergies are bugging him so he was pooped! When Mommy has your second Birthday I am going to make cookies for you too.... make sure and think of your theme and we will get working on it so they are just perfect!!! We will send pictures to Mommy so make sure she shows you. Whens our PLAY DATE....as soon as Joe is better we will set it up - you can show Alyssa your puppies and your bedroom. Love you, Jeanine

    ReplyDelete