Saturday, April 25, 2009

April Showers...









































The thunder and rain this morning reminded me of the Philippines! The loud bangs and rumbling thunder didn't even make me flinch! I woke up this morning with a smile on my face and curls everywhere! The humidity does wonders for my hairstyle you know. I am sad that we won't get to go out for our normal stroller ride. My doggies and I need those walks for our sanity...I had to yell at Piggy and Kelso for wrestling in the house. I stand really close to them and just yell and point. That's what my mom does and it seems to work!

I had a great week! Tita Bekah came to visit and play--she made me giggle and screech with the puppet her and Tito Peto bought for me. I met my Great Aunt Patty and Uncle Bob. I went to the doctor to have my TB test read and get my antibiotics for MRSA(yuck), and I loved playing with the other babies and kids in the waiting area. I jumped right in and starting talking and pointing to my friends--I really miss all of my friends from Holy Angels. Mom says we need to get into a play group or something...My Grampa Sid came to visit before he leaves for Las Vegas to win me some money. He gave me my fruit snacks and my bottle. I loved handing him my toys and then taking them back. I also danced for him to Yo Gabba Gabba! Mommy and I went to our first rummage to pick out some new toys. I loved the ball tower--I can go really fast and push the balls down the tube. After breakfast this morning I just wanted to play with it right away...I also managed to carry both Baby Stella and Baby 2 around with me just like a mommy! I talk to them and make them play patt-a-cake with me. I also love my jar of bugs from my mom's friend Jeanna and Matt. Jeanna will have a baby very soon too! Her baby is alreay a Brewer's fan as you can see on her t-shirt!

I am finally enjoying bath time with all of my bath toys. I thought you all would love a picture of me in the bath, right? I just had a snack with Mama--applesauce. She would take a bite, I would laugh. I would take a bite and she would laugh. It made snack time fun! Things I am still working on? Eating, staying out of the dog's water dish, saying Mama, and not hitting my doggies and mom and dad...Love you all and hope to see you at my Welcome Home Party on May 23rd! Kat

4 comments:

  1. I sure can't wait to meet you in person! I love the hair and the pictures... oh, the dog bowl one too. Do you have good snacks at your house? We love snacks. Say hi to Mom & Dad. I wish I was there to play with you.
    Love, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite photos are the one with her trying to drink out of Piggy's dish and the curly hair shot. So cute. Glad you finally found some time to get some mommy comments in - she will treasure this diary when she gets older. We also need to print up her BKH blog so we have that too. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics. Keep them coming. I am scrapping all of them. I am a bit behind, but I will get caught up soon and print them all out. She looks like she is putting on a little weight. I hope so. She sure is happy. I am anxious to meet her. Love, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my niece! Playing with the dog's water dish....Oh, Katrina! Love the bath pics too...so adorable!

    ReplyDelete