Monday, April 6, 2009

AUNT BEVERLY & UNCLE ROBIN


Today I met my gramma's brother, Robin.  He is my great 
uncle.  He came to my house with Aunt Beverly and she brought me a beautiful handmade rag quilt.  It is lilac with beautiful quilted hearts on it.  I know it took her a lot of time because I heard her tell my gramma that her back was hurting.  
Thank you Aunt Beverly for the beautiful quilt and the wonderful books that I will have my mommy and daddy read to me everyday.  
It makes me feel so special to meet all these people that are so important in my family.  Thank you for coming such a long way to see me and let me get to know you.
My cousin, Jeanine, also sent me boxes of clothes - ohhhh, am I  lucky.
Mommy also took me to Maple Elementary School to meet some of her friends.  That was fun too.  
My skin is getting better, I am sleeping through the night and I am feeling so much better.  I am now looking forward to my first Easter.  What is your favorite part of Easter?  You need to tell me so I know what to expect.
Love to all of you, Katrina

1 comment:

  1. That's easy....Peeps! Mom says that the Easter Bunny is going to bring us orange and [ink ones.... Joey loves orange, it is his very favorite color and I LOVE pink. We helped mom fill Easter eggs for an Easter egg hunt that we do at Grandma A's house with our cousins. We saw the Easter Bunny and he was wearing gym shoes - my dad told me that he needs them to get to all the houses quick. My mom said that the bunny was awfully skinny this year and she wished he would stop adjusting his bunny head. Have you seen the Easter Bunny yet? When he calls our house we will tell him you want peeps too.....but don't give them to your dogs, they may get sick. We hoped you liked meeting Grandma and Grandpa they are our favorites! Love, Joe & Miss B

    ReplyDelete