Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September highlights...















I am such a silly girl--always HAPPY! I have fun wherever I go and whatever I do...Here are some pictures--me sitting still just long enough for mommy to get a picture of me and my craaazy hair, Papa T and I playing with my baby, and looking at my scrapbook Sue made me (I say, "Kat-kat" and point to my pictures). I stopped with some of the important men in my life to take a picture--we are on the riverwalk downtown Milwaukee. Mama, Dada and I had fun at the zoo in the train. I waved to everyone and said, "Hiiiiii!"

My birthday is on Thursday, September 17th--I can't wait! I asked for Handy Manny stuff, rhythm sticks, bathtub toys, and BOOKS. I also love to jump, maybe mommy and daddy will find a mini trampoline for me???? I hope so...Love you, Kat-kat


P.S. My mom says maybe she will continue to add to the blog until March 28th (1 year to the date they came home with me)




2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOO!!!! I am so delighted that we will have a bit more time with your blog, Kat. I can't tell you how neat it is to watch you grow.
    Happy Birthday my little friend. Love, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina, We love to see all the silly, new and fun things that you are doing - since we live so far we are happy that we are included in all of your travels. We are excited that you are celebrating your 2nd Birthday with your special family - you know that they all love you so very much from the expressions on their faces in all these beautiful pictures. We hope that your day is wonderful, that you get fun stuff, that your cake is messy and yummy at the same time and that you celebrate every minute. We love you too and want to hear all about your Big Birthday. Love you...... and Horray that Mommy is going to continue the Blog (we like it!)

    ReplyDelete