Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Maligayang Bati!























My birthday was PERFECT! It all started on Thursday when my little friend, Madison came to visit. She is my mommy's friend Shannon's baby...we sat and giggled on the chair together, I gave her kisses and just stared a little. It was so nice of Madison to get me a new dress and a Mrs. Potato Head!
My birthday party was on Sunday--I napped and woke up smiling when mommy told me it was time to put on my fancy birthday dress! It was from my cousins Joey, Alyssa, Jeanine, and Phil. I felt so pretty in it and couldn't wait to party!
I had a Dora theme going on with lots of BIG balloons that I loved playing with. I had fun running around with my cousins, Ava, Kyle, Cal, and Elle. All of my Grandmas and Grandpas came!
I took my time opening each and every card and present. I was so excited to see what each gift held. I walked around to show everyone the neat clothes and toys and even modeled a few items: a sweater and hat from Gramma and Papa Prill, pajamas from Tita D and Tito U...Oh, every gift was so special. I took time to say "Tank youuuu" to each of my beloved family members...
The best part was when Elle brought in her special gift--my new mini-trampoline! Elle decided it was time to pass it on to me--Oh man, did I ever get excited over that! I just had to try it out! I hopped on and yelled, "JUMP, JUMP, JUMP! Yaaaaaayyyy!" Everyone started laughing to see such fun so I had to keep entertaining...Glad I could make your day everyone! That will be an image I think for years to come that will make my family smile!
I have my big 2 year doctor visit on Wednesday...we will see how my ears are doing and all that other stuff...Love you all--thank you for always thinking of me and making me feel so special--Kat-kat




3 comments:

  1. What a tiny sweet pea! Happy happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She is just too precious. You look so happy. We miss you at Maple, but think of you often. Stop by for lunch one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrina, you look so pretty in your little dress and we love that you wore it on your big day! Joey and Alyssa will love to see the picture of you on your super new jumpy.....time to pass on the zebra to baby U now because he is going to want to be a crazy boy on that just like you were a crazy girl. We love you and can't wait to hear about your doctors visit. Love you cousin Jeanine

    ReplyDelete