Monday, June 15, 2009

MY DEDICATION





(1) Mommy, Daddy, Ninang & Ninong (2) Mommy & Me (3) Aunt Rebekah, Uncle Peter, Daddy & Me, Grampa Ide and Gramma Ide (4) My cousins, Elle, Ava, Kyle & Cal (5) Ninang Rebekah & Me

On Sunday my immediate family attended a dedication in my honor at Zion United Methodist Church in Colgate. The event was very simple since I was already baptized in my homeland. My mommy and daddy wanted me to have a special ninang and ninong here in Wisconsin. My Aunt Rebekah is my ninang and my Uncle Brad is my ninong. I liked the ceremony as it was an affirmation for my family to see - just right for little me. It was also in the same church and right about the same spot where my mommy was baptized.
After the ceremony we went to have brunch at the Copper Dock. I love brunch - I think I burped it up on my cousin Elle though.
Here are some pictures from the event. More to come and share but this is a start. I think now I can get down to enjoying summer - we are taking a trip to the zoo so I can see animals. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment