Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A DAY AT THE ZOO


This is my view of the elephants


Here I am on my first pony ride. I loved it and every time I would come around to the kids that were watching I would smile. Mommy held me on so I wouldn't fall off. Elle is a seasoned pony rider and she showed me the ropes.

Where do we go next? I loved looking out the train.


Yesterday I went to the Milwaukee County Zoo with mommy, gramma and cousin Elle. It was fun. I am showing you my birds eye view of the elephants. I saw giraffes, bears, a lion, tiger, rhinos, birds, peacocks, flamingos, monkeys, cows just to name a few. I played in the kids park, rode on a pony (which I loved and wished my legs were a little longer), rode the train and had lunch at the zoo. I am going to go again. Once I was in the car I passed out. Exhaustion is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment