Monday, May 18, 2009

Big Party Coming Up


I am hoping that I am going to be able to meet some of you this weekend. My mommy & daddy are having an open house. I thought that I had met all the people that I needed to meet, but I guess there are more of you out there that need to get to meet me. How in the world am I going to remember all of you? I sure hope you stay in my life for a long time so that I can start putting faces with names.
I also heard that there was going to be some Filipino food at the open house. I have missed my pancit and can't wait to have it again.
I got to see my gramma and gramps yesterday. My daddy has been mowing their lawn because grampa is sick and gramma says she can't pull the chord to get the mower started (do you think that is true?). I get to do my "happy all over" move for gramma and she laughs and laughs.
Have you ever been to a rummage sale? I have already been to several with mommy, Auntie Kate, Elle and Auntie Kate's sister Karen. I can't believe all of you have so much stuff - that is now my stuff!!!!
Well, I just wanted to let you know I continue to grow, continue to eat good meals, I get lots of sleep and can't wait to see you this weekend. I hope the weather is good so we can be outside.
Love, Katrina


No comments:

Post a Comment